Facilities Project Manager - Healthcare division
A leading facilities division in Abu Dhabi seeks to hire a Facilities Project Manager for Abu Dhabi location. Successful incumbents must possess minimum ten year's of experience as a project manager experienced in health care facilities division. Below are the key results areas and requisites to be eligible for the role.
· Potential incumbent will be responsible for managing multiple aspects of the planning, design, budget, renovation, and installation processes for the project management unit in facilities Management of the health care division.
· Must be capable of coordinating the activities of a designated project with a specific time frame and project cost to ensure that goals or objectives of the project are accomplished within specified timeframe and funding parameters.
· Coordinates with proponent groups and building committees to facilitate rational facility planning, budgeting, and scheduling.
· Develops planning documents for initiation of projects to gain approval.
· Prepares requests for proposal and conducts all necessary meetings to facilitate hiring architectural and construction management services.
· Coordinates all parties involved in the planning, design, and construction process by assigning tasks and providing guidance for specific functions.
· Develops and maintains facility project budgets.
· May prepare or participate in the preparation of abstracts, research reports, funding proposals, operations and procedure manuals and other written material and documentation as required.
· Ensures effective, timely written and oral communication with consultants and internal customers during all phases of design and construction.
· Should be a graduate engineer preferably in Mechanical / Electrical engineering from a reputed university
· Native Arabic Speaker.
· Must possess minimum of 10 years of experience in a similar capacity as a Project Manager managing the facility management of any hospitals in UAE
· Thorough understanding of facilities planning and construction management processes and procedures.
· Knowledge of estimating, budgeting, and scheduling practices.
· content in current status of costs of new construction, escalation factors, and market trends.
· Adept in building codes and standards of practice