NADIA’s client is one of the well-established conglomerates in Oman into multiple business and is looking for a General Manager to head their Retail and Trading divisions.
They are one of the best preferred trading and business partners for many leading global Kitchenware, home appliances, fashion brands due to their massive infrastructure, extensive distribution network and effective supply chain.
Reporting to Board of Directors.
a. Business planning, forecasting and analysis for assessment of revenue potential & business opportunities.
b. Launch planning and plan for growth of each Product, brands and benchmarks for Oman market coverage and presence; reach and efficiency.
- Involvement in terms of trade finalization, joint business planning and promotions with Brands - Policies, Systems and Processes.
B) OPERATIONS: Retail and Trading
Sales Responsibilities: (Showrooms, Trading and Ecommerce)
- Responsible for revenue generation across products and region and ensure yields across products through Managers and other direct reportees.
- Ensure quality of distributor activities across Oman.
- Keep a tab on arithmetic calculations, pricing structures, gross margin and profitability.
- Responsible for Marketing and Sales and works through Managers to achieve top line & Bottom line market share and achieve revenue and brand objectives.
- Prepare Business Plan on business design, structure, process and operating plan and financial model.
- Strategize and plan the sales process management, forecasting, pricing, expenses, profitability, new product development, market research and strategy.
- Conduct effective and accurate market research and apply this information to increase market share.
- Conduct regular meeting with sales team to discuss target status, product training and sales strategy.
- Monitor and analyse all marketing and sales reports.
- Update management on business process and operating plan and financial model and profitability.
C) PEOPLE MANAGEMENT:
a. Leading, mentoring, training & monitoring the performance of team of managers from Sales Promotions & Marketing function to achieve functional KRAs
b. Create/sustain a collaborative & performance-oriented environment while providing development opportunities to members.
Education & Experience:
MBA with at least 10 years of experience in similar role.
Currently heading a Retail company in Senior level within UAE and willing to move to Muscat / Oman will be preferred.
Must be flexible to head Retail, Trading and Ecommerce operations.
Excellent in English and Arabic will be an advantage.