NADIA’s Client: One of the well-established training consultancies having their head office in KSA and branch office in Dubai is looking for a Senior Training Consultant.
· Conduct background research on relevant training topics required for the clients
· Prepare written summary of the key findings from background research, including source documents and resources
· Identify and discuss with key government, and private sector stakeholders with reference to their training needs in KSA and UAE.
· Take written notes from stakeholder meetings and prepare proposal as per client requirements.
· Support proposal design in coordination with partners, Business Development team and Trainers.
· Develop technical inputs for the proposal with support from in-house technical experts and the business development team.
· Minimum 2 years of experience in writing proposals for training requirements.
· Must be Fluent in English and Arabic
· Ability to manage and prioritize multiple concurrent initiatives all within schedule
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Proficiency in using MS Word, Excel, and Power Point
· Excellent organizational skills with a willingness to assume responsibilities and take initiative and a team player.
Sheikh Zayed Bin Sultan St
Opp. ADCB, Al Mansoor Tower
M1 & M2
One Lake Plaza,
Cluster T, Floor 36Jumeirah Lakes Towers