Our client, a well-established company in JAFZA is looking for an Assistant HR Manager
• Perform a variety of duties in support of the HRM including job and compensation analysis, employee recruitment, labor and employee relations, negotiations and records management.
• Produce and deliver standard (monthly, quarterly, and annual) and customized HR reports.
• Oversee and lead recruitment and selection process.
• Conduct new hire orientations and exit interviews for executive management as needed.
• Review employee evaluations; ensure policies and procedures are adhered to.
• Coordinate leave of absences with employees; conduct interactive processes with employees.
• Oversee attendance and leave management
• Coordinate and oversee payroll changes and salary.
• Coordinate and participate in preparing and developing the HR policies and procedures.
• Monitor and ensure timely employee contract renewals.
• Monitor the renewals of legal documents and safe keeping of the same.
• Provide information and general assistance to staff regarding human resources policies and procedures; answer questions and provide information regarding personnel actions, discipline, employee records, benefits and other related matters.
• Coordinate, develop, and implement employee training programs and activities; coordinate and conduct training programs with department heads.
• Monitor the maintenance of confidential personnel records for the employees including documentation of appointments, transfers, salary and other related documents.
• Direct, coordinate and review the work plan for administrative support staff.
• Perform related duties as required.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar role in UAE.