One of the leading hospitality brands with an aim to provide premium quality Food & Beverage services is seeking a professional Assistant Restaurant Manager for its Mediterranean restaurant in Dubai.
• Opening and closing the restaurant.
• Appointing, inducting, and mentoring new staff members.
• Scheduling shifts and assigning tables to waitstaff.
• Resolving customers' questions and grievances in a professional manner.
• Conducting payroll activities in an accurate, timely manner.
• Ensuring that the restaurant adheres to pertinent health and safety regulations.
• Purchasing new ingredients, kitchen utensils, and equipment as stock is damaged or depleted.
• Sourcing better deals on all resources and equipment that warrant replacing or replenishing.
• Recording all income and expenses and ensuring that cash registers are balanced.
Requirements and skills:
• Minimum 5 years of experience in Mediterranean Restaurant preferably in UAE
• High school diploma, GED, or equivalent.
• Previous supervisory experience, preferably within a restaurant.
• Prior experience using payroll software.
• Intermediate accounting and arithmetic skills.
• Strong leadership skills with an affinity for capacity development.
• Excellent conflict resolution abilities.
• Innovative, trustworthy, and impartial.
• Ability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Sheikh Zayed Bin Sultan St
Opp. ADCB, Al Mansoor Tower
M1 & M2
One Lake Plaza,
Cluster T, Floor 36Jumeirah Lakes Towers