Our client is an MNC with a headcount of 2500+ in sanitary ware, and is looking forward to hiring two Sales Consultants to be based in Fulham and Leeds respectively in United Kingdom.
• To promote, establish and highlight the concepts & products being offered by company to every customer who visits the showroom.
• To ensure that Architects, Interior Designers, Consultants, Contractors and direct Customers who visit the company shall endorse & patronize Company in their projects.
• Proactively do the needful to invite the Architects, Builders, Designers, Customers etc. to the Company World.
• To educate every customer about the concepts of Company’s / products, our USPs, benefit, advantage & features, competition benchmarking & value to the customers.
• To make customer visualize a luxury bathing experience by company by using descriptive words, adjectives and powerful metaphors.
• Ensure conversion of total walk-in-customers in company to sales.
• Going out in market and Meeting with Architects, Interior designers, developers/Builders to educate
• Generate project leads by meeting Architects, Interior designers & project owners.
• Engage and escort all customers to company using 'power statements'
• To place Company in the mind of architects, dealers, walk-in clients who visit the company.
• To understand the needs of the customers and address the same sensibly.
• To create further need in the mind of the customers by suggesting more alternatives all possible
• solutions being provided by the company.
• To establish personal rapport with customers.
• Maximize customer engagement appropriately within the store.
• Submission of offers, proposals, PI’s as per the customer requirements in terms of timelines
• Adhere to the commercial terms of company.
• Upselling and closing the deal with win-win approach.
• Outdoor sales and marketing visits as deemed necessary to maximize the company business
• and exceed personal goals.
• Generate creative ideas for business development through company.
• To meet one's individual Business Plan.
• Co-ordinate with the distributors sales teams to invite their contacts & possible leads to visit the
• To do customer complaints redressal as per SOP.
• To ensure cleanliness & upkeep of highest standard at company.
• To introduce & promote new products brought out by the company time to time.
• To ensure customers are properly followed-up after their visit to company for generating business.
• Bachelor’s degree in any field, MBA is preferred.
• Minimum 5 years of experience is required in similar field.
• Have prior experience in luxury retail / top-segment selling.
• Have earlier worked with the concept of 'need creation'.
• Ability to acquire quick, sound product knowledge.
• Can quickly build lasting relations with customers.
• Expertise in need identification of customers.
• Expertise in creating brand presence and visibility.
• Experience of / exposure to concept selling rather than product selling.
• To follow up effectively and consistently.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to extract useful information from the customers.
• Solution providing attitude.
• Maturity to assess and handle situations.
• Good Learning ability
• Ability to procure leads and cues from everywhere possible.
• Ability to establish and maintain a wide network of resources.
• Polished personality with adequate social etiquette.
Sheikh Zayed Bin Sultan St
Opp. ADCB, Al Mansoor Tower
M1 & M2
One Lake Plaza,
Cluster T, Floor 36Jumeirah Lakes Towers