Inviting application for one of the high-profile clients aimed in hospitality Industry based in Saudi Arabia.
Report to (direct) Procurement Manager
Report to (indirect) Director of Operations and other Senior Management
Planning for Business
Drive for Results
The Procurement Administrator will be liaising between internal departments and suppliers, analysing, and comparing product samples, and negotiating procurement contracts on behalf of our company.
General Duties and Responsibilities:
• Determining supply needs and researching potential suppliers.
• Acting as a liaison and communicating pricing and performance needs to vendors and suppliers.
• Sourcing suppliers and testing product samples.
• Documenting the features and benefits of products and services.
• Preparing cost-benefit analysis reports for review by managers.
• Negotiating favourable procurement contracts with selected vendors and suppliers.
• Documenting processes and generating monthly supply cost reports.
• Monitoring the company's demand for products to avoid supply shortages.
• Keeping abreast of vendor and supplier-related activities in the industry.
Sheikh Zayed Bin Sultan St
Opp. ADCB, Al Mansoor Tower
M1 & M2
One Lake Plaza,
Cluster T, Floor 36Jumeirah Lakes Towers